We are your local Vadnais Heights MN Dentist – we are happy to serve our community for over 20 years!
Our Qualified Dentists
We offer a number of general and specialized dentistry options to suit all ages and needs:
- Family & General Dentistry
- Cleanings & Prevention
- Dental Exams
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Periodontal Disease
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Invisalign® & Braces
- Dental Implants
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Root Canal Therapy
- Healthy Smile Program
- Laser Dentistry
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can Cosmetic Dentistry Help Improve the Improve the Appearance of My Smile?
If you’re self-conscious about your smile or just want to improve it, cosmetic dental treatments can help you achieve a more beautiful and confident smile.
People are more aware than ever of the importance of oral health, and as a result, cosmetic dentistry has become increasingly popular. In addition to the many advances in cosmetic dental procedures and materials available today, patients are also concerned about how their smile looks.
Cosmetic dental treatments are available to improve your smile and enhance your appearance. Depending on your needs, these procedures can change your smile dramatically, from restoring a single tooth to having a full mouth makeover. Ask your dentist how you can improve the health and beauty of your smile with cosmetic dentistry.
Vadnais Heights MN Dentist
- Teeth Whitening: To lighten teeth that have been stained or discolored by age, food, drink and smoking, bleaching is effective. Teeth darkened as a result of injury or taking certain medications can also be bleached, but the effectiveness depends on the degree of staining present.
- Composite (tooth-colored) Fillings: Composite fillings have replaced silver amalgam (also known as “amalgam”) as the preferred method of repairing teeth with cavities. They are also used to replace old defective fillings, and to repair chipped, broken or discolored teeth. Gaps in teeth can be filled with composite fillings, which protect sensitive root surfaces caused by gum recession.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are thin custom-made shells that are bonded onto the fronts of teeth to create a beautiful smile. They can help restore damaged or discolored teeth, camouflage poorly shaped or misaligned ones, and create an attractive appearance with minimal tooth structure removed from the surface of the tooth.
- Porcelain Crowns (caps): Veneers are thin shells made of tooth-colored material that are bonded to the front surfaces of teeth. Veneers can improve the appearance of teeth that have been discolored, damaged, misaligned or poorly shaped. Unlike crowns, veneers require little tooth reduction because they are not placed on top of existing teeth but instead are custom-made to fit over them.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are artificial roots that can be placed in the jaw to replace one or more missing teeth. Porcelain crowns, bridges, and dentures can be made specifically to fit over these implants and give a patient a strong, stable, and durable solution to removable dental appliances.
- Orthodontics: With the help of less visible and more effective brackets and wires, more adult patients are finding orthodontics to be an appealing way to straighten their teeth. In some cases, teeth may be straightened with custom-made, clear aligners that require no braces.
Thanks to modern dentistry, cosmetic treatments can make a difference in making your smile look healthy and beautiful! If you are looking to have one of these cosmetic procedures, reach out to your local Vadnais Heights MN dentist. We can help make sure you are confident in your smile. We have excellent dentists who will work with you and provide excellent customer service. Check out our Google Reviews to learn about our satisfied patients we have helped through the years!
4641 WHITE BEAR PARKWAY, WHITE BEAR LAKE, MN 55110